1 8oz Serving Size
As Winter slowly vanishes heralding the return of Spring, let’s celebrate the renewal of nature with this warm, healthy Reishi mushroom drink. It’s perfect to sip on those cold Spring days that haven’t yet shaken off the vestiges of the fading winter. The lavender in this recipe is the perfect complement to the Reishi mushroom as it often is associated with calmness, serenity, and healing. Let us know what you think in the comments below and let’s toast the arrival of Spring!
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Reishi Mushroom powder
- 1 teaspoon rice bran powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon cacao butter
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- pinch of sea salt
Saucepan: A copper sauce pan is ideal for making beverages as the metal’s conductive properties allows for faster and more even cooking than stainless steel.
Whisk: Blend the ingredients together over heat using a sauce whisk to ensure they are thoroughly blended during the heating process.
Glass: A double wall insulated glass mug is perfect for drinking this Reishi mushroom beverage.
Blender: Use a blender having a jar that will not crack when used for hot or cold mixtures.
- Pour the almond milk into a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until the milk begins to simmer
- Reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients
- Slowly whisk the ingredients until the cacao is melted and blended thoroughly
- Transfer the mixture into a heat proof blender and pulse until the beverage is slightly foamy
- Pour the drink into a double wall insulated glass mug and enjoy!