10 Servings, 1″ Size Bites
A great bite-size dessert snack that’s healthy for you and scrumptious to look at as well. Serve at your upcoming Halloween party or any party for a healthy treat. The Reishi mushrooms will give your guests that extra energy boost to get the party started. Enjoy!
- 1 tsp Reishi powder
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp rice bran (tocotrienols)
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate, melted and separated from the rest of the ingredients
Spatula: Use a spatula to scrap downs the sides of the food processor during the pulsing stage.
Food Processor: A food processor with a powerful blade and motor will help easily mix the ingredients.
Baking Sheet: Use a good size baking sheet to provide enough room between the Reishi Choconut treats.
- Place cashews, shredded coconut, rice bran, cacao powder, goji berries, Reishi powder, coconut oil and maca powder in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture for 1 minute until all ingredients stick together. Use a spatula to scrap the sides.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take out the mixture from food processor and with your hands, roll 9 or 10 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in the refrigerator or freezer for 10-15 minutes until set.
- Remove and drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- Let chocolate harden before you serve and eat.
- These Reishi Choconut treats can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks, or place in the freezer for up to 1 month.